Vancouver Immigration Lawyer

Mario Musil Immigration Lawyer

Mario Musil
Immigration Lawyer

(503) 210-9100

Portland Immigration Law Firm

Serving clients in Vancouver, WA through our Portland, OR office.

Immigration law is continuously changing and having the right help can go a long way in ensuring a successful outcome. If you are looking for a Vancouver Immigration Lawyer, look no further than The Musil Law Firm, serving our Vancouver, WA clients through our Portland, OR office.

Whether you are trying to start a new family with a new fiance visa, or bring your existing spouse to the US, or you are trying to reunite a family by bringing your parents, brothers, or sisters, Vancouver WA immigration lawyer Mario Musil, can help with every step of the process. From the initial strategy formulation, to helping you gather the right evidence, our immigration attorney will be there every step of the way to make the treacherous process as easy as possible for you and your loved ones.

For those seeking assistance with business or employment based cases, our Vancouver Immigration Lawyer can help you develop the right solution to meet your immigration needs. Call us today for a Free Initial Consultation.

Diligent and Experienced Vancouver Immigration Lawyer

Attorney Mario Musil understands the importance of competent and timely representation when it comes to immigration law. The rules and regulations change, often on a weekly basis, and having the right help matters. Mr. Musil has had over a decade of experience filing thousands of petitions, from H-1Bs, to Fiance visas and marriage based adjustments of status. Having come across numerous complications, attorney Mario Musil can use his experience to help make your immigration process as smooth as possible.

Free Initial Consultation:

(503) 210-9100

Vancouver Immigration Lawyer for Fiance Visas and Spousal Green Cards.

The most common petitions that we see at The Musil Law Firm are fiance visas and spousal based immigration applicantions.

Fiance Visas:

Fiance Visas are for fiances that are not present in the United States. If the foreign national intends to marry a US Citizen, and they have met in the past 2 years, then they may qualify for a fiance visa. The process is started with USCIS by filing a form I-129F .After arriving to the United States, the foreign fiance and the US Citizen must marry within 90 days to fulfill the requirements of the visa. After the marriage, the married fiance will now apply for adjustment of status to obtain her green card.

Spousal Green Cards

Spousal green cards can be issued to spouses of US Citizens and green card holders through a process of consular processing at an embassy in the foreign spouse’s country by filing a form I-130. They can also be issued through adjustment of status by filing an immigration petition form I-485 in the United States with USCIS. There are advantages and disadvantages to each process and an experienced Vancouver WA Immigration Lawyer can assist you in deciding which application is best in your situation.

Many Satisfied Immigrant Clients:

Check out just some of the reviews from our past clients:

  • The BEST immigration lawyer we've ever known! We hired Mr Mario Musil to assist my husband with his permanent residence card and citizenship. Mr Musil was very... read more


    Everything went well. Mr. Musil provided excellent service and professional representation. He walked me through the entire process. I Highly... read more

    A W Avatar
    A W

    Immigration Client, Titusville Florida Mario Musil is a very professional and helpful lawyer, we used his immigration services to help obtain a green card... read more

  • Excellent lawyer Mario is an excellent lawyer and help if I may say. He helped me and did all my court work... read more


    Mario Represented us excellently in the Immigration services. I will recommend him.

    Chinenye Wiggins Avatar
    Chinenye Wiggins

    i didnt know what to expect although the price was lower than most it was a lot for me but... read more

    Randy Stewart Avatar
    Randy Stewart
  • Immigration Mr.musil helped us in a very lenghty and stressful immigration case. His knowlwdge and experience definitely helped us get through... read more


    Excellent Lawyer Mario handled my wife's petition to become permeant resident very professionally. All our questions were answered in a timely fashion.... read more


    No need to look any further.. Mario was an excellent guide through the entire immigration process. He obviously has a vast amount of experience in this... read more


Send Us An Inquiry For A Free Initial Consultation with a Gresham Oregon Immigration Lawyer

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)

    Your Phone Number (required)

    Your Message


    Gresham Oregon Immigration Lawyer FAQs

    Do you have free initial consultations?

    Yes, we offer a free initial consultation with a Vancouver Immigration Lawyer to go over your basic questions and to come up with a possibly strategy for your immigration matter.

    How much does a Vancouver WA Immigration Lawyer Cost?

    Our initial consultations are free of charge. For most types of cases, our office charges a flat fee depending on the case type. You can view our fees here: – Immigration Lawyer Fees.

    I am an Alien who is married to US Citizen can I apply for SSN and work permit or I have to wait for interview first?

    Once you obtain your EAD – work permit card – the social security card will arrive in the mail. The EAD application is normally filed when you apply for your adjustment of status. A Vancouver Immigration Lawyer can assist you in this process.

    I’m illegally in the United States and married to a US Citizen, how can I fix my papers?

    Each immigration situation is unique and you should speak to a qualified immigration lawyer about the specifics of your case. However, generally speaking, if you entered the US legally and are married to a US Citizen, you may be able to adjust status and obtain a green card. If you entered without inspection, you may need to obtain a waiver in addition to filing a family application.

    Vancouver WA Immigration Lawyer Fees

    If you are looking to obtain a quote for your immigration case in Gresham Oregon, please check out our Price Chart here : Immigration Lawyer Fees.

    Vancouver Washington Information:

    Vancouver Washington is a town in the southern portion of Washington State, bordering Oregon on the north bank of the Columbia River. It is essentially a suburb of the Portland OR Metropolitan area and in fact it is the largest suburb in the Portland Metro. Vancouver is a popular location for many people seeking to work in Portland and reduce their tax exposure as it has no state income Tax. The city features a beautiful family friendly downtown with parks, restaurants and a boat dock. Vancouver is a wonderful option for immigrant families looking for a home in the United States.

    You can learn more about Vancouver WA Here:

    Vancouver WA City Hall:
    City Hall
    415 West 6th Street
    Vancouver, WA 98660

    Vancouver Washington:

    Scroll to Top